Yahoo Email screen

Hi,
When I open my email the left side of the screen is missing 2 letters. Ex. Inbox shows box. Draft shows aft. How do I adjust or fix it?

Thank you for your time and help!

Can you post a screenshot (remove personal info)? It sounds to me that you may just be scrolled to the right on your navigation pane.

Hi,

We don’t know how! We noticed while reading reviews in Amazon that the same thing happens. The first 2 letters are cut off.

How do we fix it?!? Thank you so much for your time and help!

Double check that your zoom level is at 100%. I can’t imagine it would cause this issue but it is worth checking.

Have you tried another browser to see if the same thing happens there?

Hi,
It appears we just have this problem with Google! Checked Firefox and Internet Explorer and they were fine!!! Wow!

Zoom level is 100%. We mostly use Google though. This is such a weird problem to have.

If you can think of anything else that we can try, please let me know.

Thank you again for your time. We really appreciate it!!!

P.S.

Should we remove and reinstall Google? Would that take care of this crazy problem?!

Thanks again!

You shouldn’t have to reinstall it, try going into the Settings, Advanced, go all the way to the bottom and Restore settings to their original defaults.

Hello. I had the same problem. I do not know how to deal with this … I followed all the advice, but nothing happened.

Are you saying you had the same problem on Yahoo specifically or another site? What version of Chrome is being used? Version 69.0.3497.81?

what version of windows is this?

Hi Larry,

Some how someone named “Time” has entered into this. So I’m getting confused!!

We tried your suggestion with settings and that didn’t work for Google.

Using Google seems to be the problem with Yahoo emai and reading reviews on Amazon. Yahoo email works fine on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Why am I getting email with this “Time” person? I have no idea who “Time” is!

Thanks again for your help!

This is a forum, so multiple people can reply.

Its helpful to know that more than one person is experiencing this issue, it could mean that the latest update of Chrome is somehow incompatible with Yahoo’s site. If that is the case then it is likely a temporary issue to be patched later.

What you might try now is reinstalling Chrome to see if that fixes the issue. Were you able to verify your version? You can find that out by clicking on the 3 dots on the upper right, then go to Help > About Google Chrome

Hi,

That’s fine that “Time” replied. I was just confused with whether you were responding to “Time” or my responses…that’s all.

We will try your suggestions and let you know in a few days. I hope all this can help “Time” too!! :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your time and help!! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I had a few minutes and tried this, before we left. That took care of it!! Thank you so much!

I hope this helps “Time” too!! :slight_smile:

Take care