What games do you guys play?

I like to play 1st person shooters.My favourite at the moment is Sniper Elite 4 Deathstorm 3 The destruction of a complete city in the final scene is out of this world. I played SE 1, 2, 3,

Absolutely none! Not 1 game. Boring!

I’m a PC-only gamer. here’s my hierarchy of games as of late:

Overwatch
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (not a fan really, but I have a lot of friends that play it)
Diablo 3
Path of Exile (just received a huge patch this month)
Ark: Survival Evolved (It will finally be officially released next week)

Between my sour internet connection and discovery of Funimation, I haven’t been gaming as much lately. I just saw the announcement of Age of Empires IV last night. I’m excited for it, but I know I’m going to be waiting a year or more for it.

Lately my two biggest timesinks have been The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Sonic Mania, both excellent games, but other games that have really sucked me in over the years include:

• Super Mario Maker
  • Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Every single Metal Gear game (at least thrice each; best series ever)
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Final Fantasy IV, VII, and IX
  • Half-Life 2
  • Both Left 4 Dead games
  • Both Portal games
  • Need for Speed 3, Hot Pursuit (2010), and Most Wanted (2012)
  • Basically every Zelda game except the DS ones and the Oracle games
  • Basically every Mario platformer
  • Super Metroid and Zero Mission
  • The Sims 1, 2, and 4
  • Fire Emblem

And that’s just off the top of my head.

Honestly, my tastes are all over the place. I own a PS4 and a PS3, but I tend to skew toward Nintendo and PC for the most part. I do tend to actively dislike traditional fighting games and most non-Valve shooters, and I far prefer arcade racers to sims. But I’m willing to give most anything a shot.

Besides the card games which come with Windows 7 –

I play the original Arkanoid game by Taito from 1986, running it through the DOSBox application.

Still one of my all-time faves.

Minecraft & Roblox.They both great games.

Battlefield 4. Soon after I bought and loaded it, EA offered Battlefield 3 for free. I downloaded that and really enjoyed it but had to remove it because I don’t have room on my C: drive for both.
I play a lot of Spider whilst waiting for the computer to fire up or when I don’t have the time for a full BF4. BF also has a great player/computer version.
Played the full Syberia also offered free by EA through Origin. Also downloaded and uninstalled when finished.
Reminded me of Myst where one could play forever trying to guess what to do. I followed an online help. LOL

I remember when we played Outlaws over phone lines, yet. I could play with members of my family. That was a blast.

i play tf2 cs:go and starbound

I’m playing Devil May Cry 3 and CS: GO game on my laptop.

Warframe right now… so many frames, so little time…

Horizon Zero Dawn right now…
Also I like different unpopular indie projects, like Tunic, Fe, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Now I am playing Songbringer. Really good game.

I currently Play World of Warcraft, 5 hours each day. Occasionally, I Play Dragon’s Dogma - Dark Arisen, although I have purchased 57 games on Steam (don’t ask me why). I am always looking for a game that holds my interest, but one that I can still do other things on my system while playing, like watching movies.
My primary Computer is a powerful system (i7-6900K - 8 cores, 64 GB Ram & Nvidia Titan X 12 GB) with dual Asus Gaming Monitors, I believe in multi-tasking.

Battlefield 4. I like it better than Battlefield 3 because you have more freedom with certain weapons. Like the mortar has 360º traverse whereas in 3 it is about 60º.

I do wish they had different levels, though. I mean ability to play with others of nearly the same age or skill level.

I’m playing Call of Duty: WWII its really awesome game.

Minecraft and xBox One.

I’ve been playing Neverwinter this week. It’s been a long time since I visited that magical land, and I’m having fun re-learning the game and playing with new character classes.

Started playing Elex yesterday.

Insurgency (Source, not Sandstorm), mostly coop but some PvP. I feel like the playerbase is large enough that I can always find a game with low ping but not too large to become the horror show that I’ve heard CS:GO can be. I got it free a few months ago but it goes on sale pretty often.

Ok buddy I will this game also is really good game right never waste my time for playing this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve played Call of Duty (World of War ll) already.