Purple highlighting system tray

My system tray gets a purple highlighting only when I play a Youtube video. It just started doing this and I want to make it stop.

Try calibrating your color!

On Windows, open the Control Panel and search for " calibrate ." Under Display , click on " Calibrate display color ." A window will open with the Display Color Calibration tool. It steps you through the following basic image settings: gamma, brightness and contrast, and color balance.

Thank you ronniesonaora, but that didn’t do it. I found out why it is doing it, but what purpose it serves is beyond me.

Here is a pic of it and I found that if I scroll down with the mouse wheel one or two notches, it disappears. I have no clue why but I can do that much each time I’m on Youtube. If you know why it does that I’d appreciate your response. I can post a pic if you’d like.

Ronniesonora, I figured out what was going on: In the background of the web page is the word, “Subscribe” and it is in red. As the video is in the viewing position, that word is in that area of the screen and it makes the blue area in the task bar appear purple. Problem solved, and thank you for your help!