Need Advice on Finding a VPN Service

I was looking for a reliable VPN because I need it for online privacy perspective. I was just waiting for Black Friday because the VPN providers offer a massive discount to their users. Even though I am buying it for the first time that’s why I am little bit confused what VPN is good for internet surfing, Netflix, Kodi and online streaming. Can anyone suggest me in this regard. I found a huge list of VPN providers in this website:

https://www.vpnranks.com/black-friday-vpn-deals/

Why do you really need a VPN? Does it really protect your online information? Is it effective against hacking?

I like Nord VPN and Express VPN. Both of them are doing their job very well.

I’m using PureVPN since 1 year and i’m satisfied user of this VPN service they providing great features and security specially their customer support are simply amazing. All with Cheap price. This Christmas time they have special offer where you can get 88% off on 5-Year Plan: $1.32/m.

ProtonVPN.com one if the most private and secure services out there. Read more at the website.

This one is also very interesting free academic project from Japan students. Its Called VPN Gate. Worth to try for free. Some technical information here: VPN Gate

Nord vpn and PureVPN are quite good. I’m using PureVPN and its work amazing for me :slight_smile: i can share some blogs to you this will help you a lot to choose a great vpn service.