Looking for a Half-Height PCIe USB 3.0 card with 20-pin connector.

Hi everyone! I have a challenge for you hardware guys! I have a Dell Optiplex 790 SFF (the SMALL form factor case) and I want to update it with USB 3.0. I purchased a Half-height mini pcie USB 3.0 card with a female connector on the card. BUT there isn’t enough room at the connector to plug a standard USB cable into it-- the top of the card is right up to the edge of the mobo. And it’s compounded by using a set of fastening clips to hold the card in place (at the top of the card) instead of the standard (2) screws.

I purchased a RIGHT-ANGLE cable, but of course it points DOWN instead of UP. But the plug itself is too bulky to work even if it had the correct orientation. I looked for thin cables, but they all basically have the same bulky ends.

I thought I could solve it by scraping that card and buying a card with the 20-pin connector (as would be on a mobo), but I can’t seem to find one in a HALF-HEIGHT card. Does anyone know if their is such a thing out there? I can usually find whatever I need, but I’ve been looking for a few days and can’t seem to find such a card (or a cable for the one I have with a very thin plug).

Here is the card style I purchased (and cut the tabs off):

HERE is a card with the 20-pin connector like I want, but it’s too tall (I need the short one):

Any other suggestions would be apprecaited!

Thanks…JEB