How it takes different time for my andriod to get fully charged at different plugpointsa

Hi, How it is . I am having three phaseelectricity connection. While my mobile taks nearly 2hours 40 minutes to charge in a plulg point in a room, the same takes about 5 hours in another room.
If i do not check the plulg points, then there is a possibility, that i would the mobile to the service centre for slow charging necessitating me to change batery , usb or charger.
But, luckily, i thought and tried in another plug point in another room. The charge time was near normal
What would be the reason and where to look for .
Does the phase change the cause for it.
Normally all the three phases supply same voltage in all the phases.
please experts

If you are using only one charger and moving it to different rooms then the problem is low voltage at the plug in the room that takes longer. Call a licensed electrician to sort it out for you.

If you are using different chargers then the problem is that one charger is lower output than the other.

Hi, Yes , your answer could be correct. I noticed that whenever my voltage shows 4 and above volts, then i get charged in about 3 hours. But when it is down under 3 and 3.8 v, the charge time is shown as nearly 4 to 5 or sometimes 6 hours.
I am having three phase and using only domestic connection.
How it is , the voltage is fluctuating sometimes to low as 3 and sometimes to more than 5 and less then 5.
I think , that all domestic connection is getting normal voltages, as spike would mean, damage to the devices and appliances.
If the battery and the battery chip, i do not know, it exists or not, is determining the charge to be used for the phone, then i think it is having enough voltage in power supply.
Am i missing something here hi, paul
Or is it the charger that is responsible for slow charging and fast charging.
this android came with 05 amp and i used it. Now, i changed the charger to 5v and 1 amp, but experiencing the problem sometimes.
My query is when enough voltage is available and if the device has the control of power in to it to charge, how the different times in charging the same phone. please

That is to be expected with a 5V charging circuit. Simply calculate the percentage below 5V and that will give a rough calculation of how much longer it takes to charge. e.g. 2.5v is 50% below 5V so it will take 100% longer to charge (half the power, double the charge time)

Hi, Paul, understood. But my query is , when there is abundant power , why 5 vot power is not maintained by the phone. Why it shows this fluctuations in voltage.
One more query:
Does the mother board has anything to do with this charging.
battery is geniune and new, charger is geniune samsung and new, usb cable is also new. Is there any chance that defect in the board, cause this fluctuations in voltage intake by phone.
Is there a fixed pattern of charging for all the phones. That it would first charge at low voltage and then high voltage etc.

Let have some equation, W = V x A. Voltage(V) isn’t the only variable here, Current(A) also varies.

Cell phone charging circuits are specifically designed to pull the maximum available current from a power supply regardless of the voltage level. This allows them to accommodate the voltage drops due to the connectors, cables, and source voltage fluctuations while still maximizing the charge rate. The charging circuits in the phone transform the voltage from the available voltage to the required voltage and in the process increase or decrease the current the circuit can provide for charging the battery. All well designed cell phone charging circuits will behave this way over the range of ~2.5V to ~5.25V.

***** Digression to expand on the concepts:
Current is independent of voltage, this is why, discounting arcing & insulation parameters, fuses work with any voltage ( a 1A fuse blows at 1A with 1V, 10V or, 100V). This also explains why for bare wire’s the gauge is selected for current capacity independent of the circuit voltage.

Current is pulled (drawn) never pushed. A power supply delivers as much current as a load requires up to the hard limit of maximum current capability. The load can draw less, approaching zero, but the power supply has no say in the matter. Also a power supply can never force more current into a circuit than the the circuit requires (as dictated by Ohm’s law).

Hi, Quite interest reading your reply. Understood .
So, the power drawn by the charger and the device , phone are the factors that gives the battery charging.
Are there any relation ship with the hour of charging. How some apps , i have seen full charge alarm and battery charging app gives the tentative time of your device getting 100% battery on charing …
my battery capacity is 2600 mahs and the charger is 5 volt 1 amp. These are the inputs i have. how to arrive at the hours, ceteri paribus, like power supply and other factors.
paul, the lengthy explanation , i think , it is gem of words

There is no accurate way to calculate the time it will take to charge because so many of the variables are dependent on design specifications that are never available outside of the engineering department that designed the phone.

All you can do is estimate the difference like in my second post. (5V charges in X hours, 2.5V should charge in 2X hours)

Hi, After so much testing, i went to the samsung service centre and after initial test, they say , that there is fault in usb cable to the charger supplies. They replaced it with the charger. It was brand new and i could not have imagined that it will be faulty from reputed companylilke samsung.
Ok, So, i am happly to be advised on this regard by so much experts that i got a replacement for the defective usb cable. They have given a new set of charger with the cable.
My query is eventhoug the output shows as 2 A, why it does not show more than 1 amp or 1000 mA flow at any particular point of time. It shows the range of flow between 850 to 940 mA alsways after the replacement of charger.
Could it not draw more than 1 A at a given point of time. or is there any restriction on the phone to draw only restricted flow of mA durng charging.
For This i could expect an answer from expers