Driver Updates applications

Hey Guys,
quick question what application is good to update my drivers on my windows 10 pc, i had iobit Driver Booster pro but my malware picks it up as an issue with PUP. so i uninstalled it. but since i did that i dont know what other application to use. do you guys have some recommendations for me.

i appreciate and info you can offer.

Thank you

Those driver apps that you mention are one of the worse pieces of software you can put on a computer, they cause far more harm than good. You can do one of two things, update a driver only if you are having a problem with hardware, or periodically go through the hardware and manually check for drivers at the manufacturer’s site.

Thank you for all your help and your quick response.

Some Hardware vendors like Intel, Dell etc. provides their own driver update utility. You can use those but ONLY from their OFFICIAL websites. Otherwise just rely on our sweet old friend “Device Manager”, it’s nick name is devmgmt.msc

Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing.

Blockquote[quote=“Laporte632, post:5, topic:79489, full:true”]
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing.
[/quote]

vivavideo