So I was a damn fool and accidentally ran DISKPART > Clean on my Hard Drive and now the Partition Table is gone. Ran a deep search with TestDisk and it found the following data:
- Partition 1: 115GiB (7 Pro) - Good
- FAT12 Partition: 512B - I don't know what this is.
- Partition 2: 373GiB - This was supposed to be the leftover space, something like 1126GiB
- Partition 3: 32GiB - Good
- Partition 4: 100GiB (7 Home) - Good
Why is the one partition so small on here? Is my data corrupted? I have most of my stuff backed up, it's just a hassle to get it back. Is there anything I can do to restore this properly?
What? I'm not worried about installing Windows, I just want to know how to get my data back.
TestDisk is showing all my partitions correctly except my Data partition, which is supposed to be around 1TB.
Sorry to double post, but I'm tired of being without my PC... Is there naught one soul to assist me?
I'm not sure if this will help you but it's at least worth trying. Be sure to watch the tutorial video on this page. http://www.partition-recovery.com/?gclid=CNqbi6in87gCFTRo7AodvigAIw
This is what did it. Got my data back. Thank you
I'm glad we could help.