So I was a damn fool and accidentally ran DISKPART > Clean on my Hard Drive and now the Partition Table is gone. Ran a deep search with TestDisk and it found the following data:
- Partition 1: 115GiB (7 Pro) - Good
- FAT12 Partition: 512B - I don't know what this is.
- Partition 2: 373GiB - This was supposed to be the leftover space, something like 1126GiB
- Partition 3: 32GiB - Good
- Partition 4: 100GiB (7 Home) - Good
Why is the one partition so small on here? Is my data corrupted? I have most of my stuff backed up, it's just a hassle to get it back. Is there anything I can do to restore this properly?