Data recovery software recommendation

Hi all,

I know there are plenty of recommendations for data recovery apps all over the internet, myself I’ve found this forum following a Jason Fitzpatrick blogpost about the best data recovery apps. However I’ve yet to solve my problem. The way to narrow it down for me would be: is there any software that shows lost files according to the date when they were deleted / corrupted? I’ve tried Recuva (the free version) and it is extremely difficult to make the difference between files that I had deleted in time because I didn’t need them and files that I might have lost with the recent issue - which btw was a Windows user profile deletion that left me with a good few tens of free GBs. I’m interested in paying software too.

Did you try pandora from this link. Please read and then attempt the recovery.
http://www.pandorarecovery.com/

Hi Alex,
There are tonnes of free data recovery software available online now a days…Its really is a task to choose the best from them. Regarding your problem of lost files according to date…you can try, you can go to www.filehippo.com and download the free version of software.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Red line on videos

Hi
You can save your virtual disk data by using the virtual recovery software which are designed in such a way that you will be able to restore your virtual data within a minute. The virtual files like VHD, VHDX, VDI, VMDK all can be repaired and the data within them can be saved back to your system.