Bluetooth disappeared

The Icon for Bluetooth in the taskbar has disappeared, additionally I cannot turn on Bluetooth from anywhere on my computer. This happened after I installed my Android phone and then tried to uninstall it but it said, “It is not recommended to uninstall this device when Bluetooth is off or not available” Do you want to turn it on?" I said yes but it will not turn on. Help, Please
Dell support went through several settings and then tried System Restore which did not work and then said they would have to re-install Windows 10, which I do not want to do. So I thought I would go to the experts for a fix.

1. Riht click the Windows start button and click on “Device Manager”.
  2. Go to “View” and click “Show hidden devices”
  3. In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth .
  4. Right click on Bluetooth Generic Adapter and update the driver.
  5. Restart.

ronnie, There is no Bluetooth Generic Adapter listed. I went to Device Manager, went to View and clicked on :Show Hidden Devices" Expanded Bluetooth but no Generic Adapter

I don’t know what happened but I thinks the suggestion from ronnisonora worked. When I shut down the computer last night there was no Bluetooth icon and Bluetooth did not work, but when I stated the computer this morning, there was the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar and Bluetooth is now working. I did do a System restore last night but it could not restore my system so I still do not know what happened but it is apparently solved.